HP HP Pavilion dv6000z
Turion 64MobileTechnology 1.6 MHz
- Processor Type
- Processor Speed
- Installed RAM
- Display Size
Processor: AMD V120 Processor 2.20 GHz
Installed memory (RAM): 2.00 GB (1.50 GB usable)
System type: 32-bit Operating System
Pen and Touch: No Pen or Touch Input is available for this Display.
The Asus G74SX-3DE 3D gaming laptop is powered by a 2.0GHz Intel Core i7-2630QM quad-core processor (up to 2.9 GHz in turbo mode), 12GB of DDR3 RAM, dual 750GB (1.5TB) hard drive, and a 3GB Nvidia GeForce GTX 560M dedicated graphics card.
The Asus N45SF pack a 14-inch screen with a resolution of 1366 x 768 pixels. The Asus N55SF have a 15.6-inch display with a resolution of 1366 x 768 or 1600 x 900 or 1920 x 1080 pixels, while the Asus N75SF bring a 17.3-inch display with a resolution of 1600 x 900 and 1920 x 1080 pixels.
All models are boast a 2nd generation Sandy Bridge Intel dual and quad core Core i3, i5 and i7 processor, up to 8GB DDR3 of 1333MHz RAM, up to 750GB 5400RPM or 7200RPM hard disk storage, and a 1GB or 2GB Nvidia GeForce GT 555m dedicated graphics card. These laptops also equipped with a DVD or Blu-ray optical drive, VGA-out, HDMI-out, and a pair of USB 3.0 ports.
Toshiba Portege R835-P56x 13.3 Inch Laptop
- Intel Core i5-2410M Processor 2.3 GHz (2.9 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology), 3MB Cache
- Configured with 4GB DDR3 1333MHz (max 16GB)
- 640GB (5400 RPM)
- Serial ATA hard disk drive with TOSHIBA Hard Drive Impact Sensor (3D sensor)
- 13.3″ diagonal widescreen TruBrite TFT display at 1366 x 768 native resolution (HD) with 16:9 Aspect Ratio and LED Backlite
- Genuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit with a 6 cell/48Wh Lithium Ion battery pack
- Battery Life (measured by MobileMark 2007): 8 hours